This week was the big move for the TenX community, with our migration from Slack to our new and permanent home — Riot. Find out how to join and learn more learn why we decided to move and join by reading this blogpost.
Julian also gave an overview of the Ethereum Hardfork, since our PAY token is an ERC20 token running on top of Ethereum. As such, anything that happens to the underlying Ethereum “computer” will affect us as well. Watch the full video below.
You can also read the full transcript here.
A quick update on the product side of things:
- Working on KYC fixes and other bug fixes
- Continuing work with design team to enhance the UI/UX
- Released a new version in Play Store with several bug fixes
- Fixed issue with card screen infinitely loading for some users
- 75% complete on UI/UX revamp
- Load testing and backend performance improvements for scaling
- Continuing ETH v2 wallet integration to the core backend
- Continuing new card issuer integration to backend
- Server setup, backend and Riot customisations
- Added Riot bot (Lord Protector) to protect admins from impersonations, keep members safe from phishing links and scammers. Also provides useful information to users with auto responses
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
- Further work on continuous integration for ETH
- Addressing various scalability issues with the overall system
If you want to keep up with our latest progress please:
- Join us our community chat on Riot
- Follow TenX on Facebook
- Follow TenX on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TenX subreddit
- Subscribe to us on YouTube