This week we had our livestream Q&A with Julian covering a range of questions and updates. The questions were hosted on our r/TenX subreddit and is something we’ll probably continue to do for future Q&A’s as we get the community to help weed out questions that have answered before through upvote/downvote system. You can watch the full video below.
You can also check out the transcript of that here.
This week’s vlog features highlights from a recent internal team Town Hall that was livestreamed from Singapore to our team members all over the world. You’ll also get a glimpse of our under-construction office space, as well as snippets of other meetings with the design, product, support, community, operations, legal, and compliance teams.
A quick update on the product side of things:
- Fixed email verification issue at signup
- Continuing work with design team to enhance the UI/UX
- Fixed KYC documents submission causing rejection for some users
- Several crash fixes
- Fixed bug for some users having difficulties to activating the card
- Halfway done on major UI/UX revamp 🙂
- Continuing with ongoing performance and scaling efforts
- Started ETH v2.0 internal integration to the core backend
- Planning out new card issuer integration to the core backend
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
- Integration work is ongoing
- Continuous integration (CI) is being worked on for robust delivery
If you want to keep up with our latest progress please: