We updated the Android app this week with several bug fixes affecting some versions and updated supported countries as per our website. More and more cards are arriving to users around the world and we have some amazing videos from the community like this one from Germany and this one from The Netherlands.
We’ve also improved the trading engine to accommodate a higher volume and the rates are near perfect which is something we’ve been working on intensively in the backend. It’s been a fantastic week of progress with the PAY token getting listed on both Shapeshift and Changelly. We are tremendously grateful for the ground swell of community support and enthusiasm to really bring into reality our vision of making blockchain assets spendable in everyday life.
This week’s quick update on the product side of things are as follows:
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
- Final reviews on ETH integration
- Internal testing for DASH
- Within one to two weeks from today, ETH and ERC20 tokens enabled by default for all TenX users
- Progress is going really well, internal testing being conducted
- Will show a demo within the next few days and will be live shortly afterwards
- Looking for more React-JS developers to hire
- UX and front end teams working together for some steady progress this week
- Work on UI/UX for a few screens including home screen, side menu, notices, wallets, wallet address
- Hired a new iOS developer
- Looking for more Swift developers to hire
- On track for release within August
- Work on settlement processes
- Improved Trading engine and exchange rate to adjust for higher volume
- Looking for more experienced C++ or Rust developers
- Wire frame design and flow of iOS app
- Refining customer journey
- Defining development roadmap for Android, iOS and web app
- More UX and visual designers coming 🙂
As a quick reminder, please check out our other blog post regarding the August 1st advisory here.
If you want to keep up with our latest progress please: