This week we were fully focused on product development. We postponed our weekly Q&A livestream with Julian to next Tuesday so stay tuned for that. We also recently reached a milestone: we’re now 30 members strong. This means we now have more developers, designers, product, compliance, risk, and legal professionals in the team, which will enable us to scale our operations.
It’s been an incredible journey — we started off with 8 full time employees during the token sale and have now grown to 30. Looking at our roadmap, we’ll probably get to 40–50 by Q1 2018. If you’re hungry and keen to help us build amazing products that people love, please drop us a line at [email protected].
The latest vlog is a behind the scenes look at some of last week’s activities. It covers two major events: a live COMIT workshop with 400+ concurrent live stream viewers, and one of the biggest tech events in Japan — the Tech in Asia conference.
We also had several members of the community create and share videos of their experiences spending their hard-earned Bitcoin using the TenX card. Check them out below:
A quick update on the product side of things:
- 0.4 released was released — see last week’s update for more details
- Releasing fix for email verification issue at signup
- Continuing work with design team to enhance the UI/UX
- Fixing KYC documents submission bug
- New UX for expanding/collapsing in main screen page for multiple wallets
- Major UX/UI revamp in progress
- Finalised card issuer custom card integration and processes
- Improving payment performance, scaling and reliability to provide a reliable and fast service to new card users and new signups
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
- Addressed scaling issues related to the integration
- Error handling for some edge cases
- Continuous integration support
- Working with backend team on ETH v2.0 integration
- Looking into Dash improvements
If you want to keep up with our latest progress please: