We are happy to share our developing process with all of you today; a first ‘sprint’ effort brought to you by our developers. This is just an update, there might be a follow up announcement next week with more specific details.
A lot has changed in the UI and we’ve done our best to fix all the bugs and to incorporate all the suggestions that you’ve raised (if they made sense ;))
– New loading page
– Add error handling to send modal
– Add send confirmation modal
– Add logout confirmation
– Add context menu to copy paste (fixes OS X copy pasting as well)
– Add SCSS source files to the repository
– Improve setup menu’s design and error handling
– Require strong passwords and password confirmation
– Fix daemon loading when there’s spaces in the path
– Various small improvements, bug fixes
Breeze and Full Node
Between the sprint planning and the onboarding of new contributors, we’ve actually managed to write some code.
– Improvement to Logging
– RPC refactoring as a standalone feature.
– Add RPC methods required by the TB protocol.
– NStratis integration into the solution as a NetStandard project
– Refactor of Full Node Base features
– Bug fixing in the wallet history
– Other general improvements and bug fixes
– Onboarding people from all around the world, some full-time, some part-time, on video chat and in person.
– BreezeNode registration is officially available for testing! Please share with us your experiences and any bugs you may encounter.
We now have automated builds and (alpha) releases for the Breeze wallet and for the nuget packages of the Full Node.
Every time the code changes, some robot behind the scenes builds a new version of the wallet for you. Every time.
The Breeze wallet is available in the following operating systems:
* Windows 7 x86 and x64
* Windows 10 x86 and x64
The following will be available in the next few days:
* Ubuntu 14.04 x64
* OS X 10.11 x64
* OS X 10.12 x64
You can find these releases at the bottom of https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze.
The nuget packages can be found here: https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisBitcoinFullNode
Thanks to all of you for helping testing our releases, and we hope you keep doing this. We wish you all a good weekend!