The Breeze Wallet MainNet beta release is now available and represents a key step in our product development roadmap.
The Breeze Wallet release includes and highlights the following:
- Dual Network functionality: Bitcoin and Stratis
- Full block SPV wallet
- HD Wallet (Hierarchical deterministic)
- Transaction fee privacy consciousness
- Change address privacy protocol
This is the first Breeze Wallet beta release on MainNet and it will be followed up with the Breeze Wallet with Privacy Protocol (powered by TumbleBit) release on MainNet which is scheduled for this quarter.
The release date for Breeze Wallet with Privacy Protocol (powered by TumbleBit) is on 11th December which includes interaction with the Stratis Masternodes.
The Breeze Wallet showcases our technology with a strong emphasis on privacy and security on the blockchain. These releases will highlight our focus towards providing enterprise blockchain solutions.
Download the Breeze Wallet beta version on MainNet here:
- Download for OSX 10.12- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-osx.10.12-x64-Release.zip
- Download for Ubuntu 14.04- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-ubuntu.14.04-x64-Release.zip
- Download for Windows 7 32-bit- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-win7-x86-Release.zip
- Download for Windows 7 64-bit- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-win7-x64-Release.zip
- Download for Windows 10 32-bit- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-win10-x86-Release.zip
- Download for Windows 10 64-bit- https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze/releases/download/v0.3.0-beta/breeze-win10-x64-Release.zip
Breeze Wallet Source Code on Github: https://github.com/stratisproject/Breeze