After a successful conference in Singapore, Coin Congress announced its first event to take place in San Francisco in late July. Taking place at the Hilton Hotel Union Square, the conference will feature 30 leaders in the digital currency industry, in addition to a long list of established businesses in the space. The main topic of discussion of events organized by Coin Congress is the state of digital currency throughout the world, providing insight and actionable takeaways including the overall state of the industry, present and future implications, as well as monetization, integration and user acquisitions.
Many leading companies within the digital currency space will be participating, including Gyft, Blockstreet, Litecoin, GoCoin, SocialRadius and CryptoCorp. The official press release from the event follows:
SAN FRANCISCO – June 10, 2014 – Hot on the heels of its successful Singapore launch, Coin Congress, an international conference series sparking discussion around the state of digital currency, will hold its first San Francisco event this July 23-24 at the Hilton Hotel Union Square.
Held concurrently with Casual Connect USA, Coin Congress will feature 30 of the industry’s most sought after speakers presenting thought provoking ideas to encourage long-term market stability and motivate the nascent digital currency industry.
“The Bitcoin platform is creating an upheaval in financial services, and we are just beginning to grasp how the world will change because of it,” said Brock Pierce, an advisor for Coin Congress. “Coin Congress brings together the industry’s top thought leaders to share their insights on the overall state of digital currencies, and provides attendees with actionable takeaways for their businesses.”
From companies such as Gyft, SocialRadius, CryptoCorp, Litecoin and GoCoin, they will lead high-level discussion around topics such as bitcoin, digital currency, monetization, integration, and user acquisitions.
- Vinny Lingham, CEO, Gyft
- Charlie Lee, Creator, Litecoin
- Steve Beauregard, Co-Founder and CEO, GoCoin
- Joe Hsieh, Expresscoin
- Michael Terpin, CEO, Transform PR
- Sean Percival, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Ken Feldman, CEO, BlockStreet
- Ryan Singer, Co-Founder, CryptoCorp
- Marshall Hayner, Co-Founder, QuickCoin
- P. Bart Stephens, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Stephens Investment Management
- Brandon Goldman, Co-Founder, FreshPay
- Anthony Di Iorio, Founder, Bitcoin Decentral
- Jason King, Founder, Sean’s Outpost
- Jake Benson, Founder and CEO, Libra Services, Inc.
- Steven Sprague, CEO, Rivetz
- Dan Held, CoFounder, ZeroBlock
- Jordan Kelley, CEO, Robocoin
- Harry Yeh, Managing Partner, Binary Financial
- Craig Sellars, CTO, Mastercoin Foundation
- Alyse Killeen, Early Stage Venture Capital Investor
- Malcolm CasSelle, CEO, Timeline Labs
- Joel Dietz, Founder, Swarm
- Matthew Roszak, Founder, Tally Capital
- William Quigley, Clearstone Venture Partners
- Scott Robinson, Bitcoin Lead, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Tom Longson, CEO, GoCoin
- James Robinson, Managing Partner, RRE Ventures
- Jonathan Teo, Co-Founder, Binary Capital
- Adam Draper, CEO & Founder, Boost
Registration is now open, with tickets and sponsorships available at: http://usa.coincongress.org/logistics.html
About Coin Congress
Coin Congress is an international conference series focused on sparking discussion around digital currency and taking the conversation to the next level. Along with its event in San Francisco, Coin Congress will also be held in Belgrade, Serbia in November 2014, in Amsterdam in February 2015, and in Singapore in May 2015.
This article was originally published on: Bitcoin Magazine